Tracing Green is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We take your privacy very seriously.
Your Personal Information
- Should you send us an email via the contact form below, your name, email address and message will be emailed to us, as you would expect. This information is kept private. We will store this information within our own email system so that we are able to respond to you.
- Should you comment on a blog post or web page on this site, then your name, email address, and message will be stored in our website database, as you would expect. This makes your name and comment, but not your email address, viewable by the general public on the website. Once posted, you cannot change or remove any comments you have submitted on our website pages and/or posts. However, if you would like to have this information removed please contact us and we will do this for you.
- We will not send you spam emails. You will only receive our newsletter emails if you have signed up to these from our website, and you may opt-out at any time. We manage our mailing list using MailChimp, and an ‘unsubscribe’ link is included in all of our email newsletters.
- We may also use your email address to help resolve issues, for example if you tell us that you cannot see any of your posts on the website, we would probably search our database using your email address to help diagnose the problem.
- We do not share your personal information or email address with third parties. Tracing Green uses our best endeavours to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information but we do not use encryption (such as SSL) or firewalls to further protect the information as it travels across the Internet. We do not believe that the personal information we collect warrants this level of security.
The website does use some cookies when you browse this website. These are used to ensure proper running of this website, and also to help us improve your experience when browsing.
- Cookies are simple text files. They are needed to help navigate personal preference settings and a variety of other functions. Cookies make these functions smooth and hassle-free to the user.
- Cookies don’t search your computer for information. Cookies register the information you provide through your browser. When you enter personal information on a website, the cookies store your information, both for ease of use on your next visit.
This table shows the cookies currently used on the website:
If you do not wish to accept cookies, you should disable them through your browser’s settings console. To find out how to delete cookies, please refer to your browser’s Help section.
How to Contact Us
If you would like to contact us, please use the form on our Contact page
Changes to this Policy